a noir comment ficathon
1. Please format your prompts along the lines of Fandom, Character/Pairing, Prompt. Feel free to use lyrics, poetry, quotes, alternate universe ideas, etc. If your prompt is an image, please link to it, rather than posting it within the comment.
2. Try to keep prompts and fills within the scope of the Noir genre, but this is totally up to your interpretation and can be as much or as little as you wish. It won't be enforced even a little.
3. While you are waiting for your prompt to be fill, go write some fills of your own! The more people that fill, the more prompts that encourages, and the more awesome fic that we all get.
1. Post fills as a reply to the prompt which you are filling. Please clearly state a title, fandom, character(s), rating, and any potentially triggering content (using tw:[trigger]).
2. If your fill takes up more than one comment, please nest additional comments that are continuations of the fill.
3. Reply to the filled prompts thread with this same information and a link to your work. It makes it much easier to find works to read and also for me to keep track of everything that's going on.
Any fandoms and all pairings/character combinations are welcome. Feel free to post fic and/or art, but please keep fic contributions above 50 words and externally link to any NSFW art.
1. There is a rebloggable tumblr post here or you can use the code below to promote with the banner. Or just link to the ficathon using text!
1. Be nice and have fun! If there's anything that you are having a problem with, feel free to PM me!
2. Anonymous commenting is on, and so is IP tracking, so that no one abuses the privilege.
3. Multiple fills welcome!
4. Fully inspired by the wonderful and awesome Halli Casser-Jayne Radio Show, which had an hour this afternoon on Film Noir/LA in the 1950s. Also, it's downloadable as a podcast on iTunes and Blogtalk Radio! Seriously, guys, it's phenomenal and you should check it out immediately.